We are an independent specialist in utility infrastructure solutions and can provide a one-stop solution for the provision of new electricity, water, gas and telecoms connections for your development.
Our New Connections service provides you an independent view of the utility connection market and ensures you benefit from the wide range of utility solutions available and provide best value to your project.
With our extensive knowledge of utility providers’ technical design requirements and working with your design team, we evaluate, procure and implement utility strategies into one coherent infrastructure plan to meet your specific needs.
WHY CHOOSE US
The utility connection market is not only competitive but also complex and can be daunting for those unfamiliar with the options and processes available. Premier Energy keep abreast of the changing market, the new players and the ever-changing standards to procure utility solutions that are most suitable for your project.
So, if you are looking to upgrade or relocate an existing supply, install a temporary builders supply, or design new connections to residential/commercial/industrial developments or infrastructure projects, our team are here to help you.
WHAT WE DO
- Identify utility companies and market competitors options to serve your site
- Develop the strategy for the incoming services including agreeing utility loads with the client’s team
- Advice on the specification of intake rooms and riser cupboards
- Tender for utility works, liaise with utilities and issue quotations for clients to review and acceptance
- Locate and design substations and gas governors
- Develop service strips for clash detection
- Work with design teams and attend design/utility meetings
- Provide existing services risk assessment reports
- Provide advice on legal issues such as leases, wayleaves and easements
- Provide a monthly Premier Energy Tracker of procurement progress
WHO ARE OUR CLIENTS?
- Developers, Housing Associations, Design and Build contractors
- Companies involved in Infrastructure projects
- Anyone involved in the management, planning, design, construction and safety industries who requires advice on utility procurement