Premier Energy is “the” specialist in delivering utility solutions for professionals in the construction industry.
Formed in 1995, following the deregulation of the utility sector, Premier Energy has grown to become the market leader in the ﬁeld.
We have obtained ISO 9001 quality accreditation and our experienced team deliver a professional service offering technical support on a range of utility issues. Click here to download a Premier Energy brochure.
Why use us:
- Reduce your exposure to risk
- Comply with the requirements of HSG47 and the new PAS128:2014 standard.
- Saves you money
- Increase your proﬁts
- One main point of contact for delivering excellent customer service
- Comprehensive range of services to meet all your utility needs
- Cost effective by saving you time and resources dealing with utilities directly
- Up to date knowledge of the constant changes in utility ownership, agents and format of information to enable projects to be progressed swiftly
- Understanding of the regulatory framework in which utilities operate
- Close links with OFGEM and OFWAT
- Member of OFGEM’s ECSG and DPRC5 working groups
- Panel member for Institution of Gas Engineers and Managers technical document IGE G/5 “Gas in Flats”
- Provision of technical engineering assistance to Design Teams to plan utility infrastructure before quotes obtained
- Extensive technical library to speed up information ﬂows
- Professional Indemnity cover
- Member of Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE)
Any questions? Call us and speak to Jason Raymond or Graham Phillips on 01403 740240.