Premier Energy can help track progress of your utility installation and offer support to your site staff.
Changes to clients’ staff, both in the office and on-site, can lead to essential elements of utility infrastructure works being missed. We can help with our Project Support service, either to just help keep track of progress using the expert resources in our office or we can meet on-site with utilities and your site staff to plan the works.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Working with utilities since 1995, we have built up an impressive network of contacts at all levels. Whilst we cannot guarantee that utilities will perform beyond their usual capability we do know the complications and try to anticipate issues before they occur.
When things do go wrong, as they sometimes do, we know who to escalate to within each company to bring pressure to resolve the problems.
WHAT WE DO
- Organise, chair and provide minutes for an initial pre-start utilities site co-ordination meeting
- Assist your project team to produce a programme of works
- Track utility payments
- Receive cheques and forward for payment
- Confirm receipt of payment from utilities
- Liaise with site personnel by phone or email to resolve issues
- Advise site personnel of dates for utility attendance
- Offer one point of contact for site personnel
- Liaise with utilities by phone or email to resolve issues
- Obtain MPANs and MPRNs to enable gas and electric meters to be organised
- Track legal issues such as wayleaves, easements and leases
- Provide progress tracker (Premier Energy version only)
- Attend site meetings as required
WHO ARE OUR CLIENTS
- Developers, Housing Associations, Design and Build contractors
- Project managers and Commercial contractors
- Anyone responsible for delivering utilities on-site