Premier Energy’s comprehensive site investigation report providing due diligence for anyone involved in the purchase or development of land wanting to understand the utilities impact on their proposals.
A Site Investigation Report identifies the constraints and budget costs associated with existing and new utility infrastructure to inform development costing and planning. This comprehensive report includes responses from utilities on new connections, diversions, reinforcements and disconnection costs, along with expert opinion and commentary from our experienced utility consultants.
Why Do I Need A Site Investigation Report?
Our Site Investigation Report is a critical element of your due diligence process and allows you to accurately plan and budget during land acquisition and development planning phases.
To prepare report we undertake a site visit* so we can compose a report based not only on desk-top utility records but also our observations on site.
Why Choose This Report?
- To ensure due diligence in land appraisal and acquisition
- To identify issues such as constraints due to existing utility assets
- To obtain a comprehensive set of utility records (C2 enquiry under NRSWA)
- To obtain budget costs and informs the strategy for new utility connections
- To understand existing utility network capacities and potential reinforcement costs**
- To obtain C3 or C4 budget costs for diversions**
- For use as a Utility Statement for planning submissions
Who Are Our Clients?
- Developers, Local Government and Housing Associations
- Highways, Transport, MEP Consultants and Engineers
- Architects, Planners, Lawyers and Surveyors
- Individuals looking to carry out works around utilities
- Anyone involved in the management, planning, design, modifying, construction and safety or projects who requires advice on utility procurement
*Limitation on area covered with site visit. Depends on size of project and fees.
**Assumes client pays utility design fees where applicable