Premier Energy’s entry-level cost report for anyone involved in the purchase or development of land wanting to understand the utilities’ impact on their proposals.
A Utility Assessment identifies the constraints and estimated budget costs associated with existing and new utility infrastructure for sites up to 2 hectares. Developed as a cost-effective report to inform development budgeting and planning, it includes in house commentary for new connections, diversions and disconnections.
If you require formal capacity checks, or have a site larger than 2 hectares, please use our alternative Site Investigation product.
Why do I need a Utility Assessment?
Our Utility Assessment is a useful element of your due diligence process. It allows you to prepare outline cost plans during land acquisition and development planning phases if time is short.
Why choose this report?
- To ensure due diligence in land appraisal and acquisition
- To identify issues such as constraints due to existing utility assets
- To obtain a comprehensive set of PAS 128 Level D compliant utility records (C2 enquiry under NRSWA)
- To get estimated budget costs for new utility connections or diversions/disconnections
- For use as a Utility Statement for planning submissions where suitable
Who are our clients?
- Developers, Local Government and Housing Associations
- Highways, Transport, MEP Consultants and Engineers
- Architects, Planners, Lawyers and Surveyors
- Anyone looking to carry out works around utility equipment
- Anyone involved in the management, planning, design, modifying, construction and safety or projects who requires advice on utility procurement