Premier Energy’s entry-level cost report for anyone involved in the purchase or development of land wanting to understand the utilities’ impact on their proposals.
An Underground Utility Assessment identifies the constraints and estimated budget costs associated with existing and new utility infrastructure for sites up to 2 hectares. Developed as a cost-effective report to inform development budgeting and planning, it includes in house commentary for new connections, diversions and disconnections.
If you require formal capacity checks, or have a site larger than 2 hectares, please use our alternative Site Investigation product.
Why do I need a Utility Assessment?
Our Utility Assessment is a useful element of your due diligence process. This supports a proposed developments utility risk assessment and allows you to prepare outline cost plans during land acquisition and development planning phases if time is short.
Why choose this report?
- To ensure due diligence in land appraisal and acquisition
- To identify issues such as constraints due to existing utility assets
- To obtain a comprehensive set of PAS 128 Level D compliant utility records (C2 enquiry under NRSWA)
- To get estimated budget costs for new utility connections or diversions/disconnections
- For use as a Utility Statement for planning submissions where suitable
Who are our clients?
- Developers, Local Government and Housing Associations
- Highways, Transport, MEP Consultants and Engineers
- Architects, Planners, Lawyers and Surveyors
- Anyone looking to carry out works around utility equipment
- Anyone involved in the management, planning, design, modifying, construction and safety or projects who requires advice on utility procurement