Premier Energy’s utility drawings service provides the best level of design information available.
We have developed our service drawings over decades. Whilst there will always be changes we do endeavour to plan the utilities according to NJUG requirements and coordinate with other consultants’ information such as drainage and landscape requirements.
EXISTING SERVICES DRAWING (ESD)
- Taking either the DWG information from our PALM drawing product or drawing the utilities directly on a topographical drawing
- Using features on the topo we create a utility map drawing that reflects the asset maps as closely as possible without actually doing a CAT scan/GPR survey
- If asset maps of private plant are available we can also add these to the ESD
COMBINED SERVICES DRAWING (CSD)
- Provide a service strip, road crossing ducts or even a pre-quotation utility design proposal at an early stage to assist with the groundworks tender package
- The CSD shows the proposed diversions, points of connection, routes of mains, service connections into properties (including types of metering), road crossing ducts and ducts into buildings
- Routes of mains and services are coordinated with drainage proposals to avoid any clashes with other constraints such as tree roots
- We can add street lighting connectivity to the CSD based on designs provided by others
INTERNAL SERVICES DRAWINGS (ISD)
- Where an M&E consultant is not appointed due to the low complexity of a block of flats, we can provide a route planning service
- Your M&E contractor should have sufficient information to offer a design and build service from the information provided
- Our drawings show routes of services through communal area floor plans, elevations and sections, plus duct entry into buildings