The only PAS 128* Level D compliant interactive utility map that transposes all asset information onto a single OS MasterMap® base incorporating all of the information available on utility records.
The Premier Asset Layered Map (PALM 128) is a multi-layered interactive utility map, based on C2 utility records. The PALM 128 includes all the utility asset information such as voltage, pressure, pipe size and material as well as ducts, chambers and other symbology. The functionality allows you to toggle between single or multiple utility views at the touch of a button, making complex utility information simple and intuitive to read.
Why Do I Need A PALM 128 Utility Map?
As a utility consultancy we understand the importance of reliable, high quality utility record information. We also understand the complexity of utility records. The PALM 128 Utility Map was developed to present this information in a user-friendly format to help you to make informed decisions on your projects.
The PALM 128 Utility Map is available in multiple file formats: including PDF, DWG as well as GIS formats and can be viewed on handheld devices making it invaluable for use on-site. The PALM 128 makes existing utility services information, taken from utility plans, available to everyone in an easy-to-use format. This will help understand constraints on a project, minimise utility strikes, improve safety performance and ensure compliance with HSG47.
Who Needs A PALM 128 Utility Map?
Our utility mapping services are ideal for a wide range of clients including:
- Developers, Local Authorities and Housing Associations
- Highway Engineers, Highway Planners, Transport Planners
- Architects, Consulting Engineers and MEP Consultants
- All installers working on the public highway including Civil, Construction and Utility Contractors
- Individuals looking to carry out works around utility equipment
- Anyone involved in construction industry involved in planning, design or construction.
Why Choose Us?
As an experienced independent utility consultancy our mapping services offer:
- Cost effective way of compiling and distributing quality utility information
- Bespoke mapping service
- Integration of customer data – e.g. site plans, highway designs, borehole locations.
- Easy to use online ordering system
- Discounts for multiple orders
- All work carried out by UK based professionals
*PAS 128:2014 “Specification for underground utility detection, verification and location”
** Price excludes VAT & OS MasterMap. Prices vary depending on size and location.
*** Size restrictions apply