The only PAS 128* Level D compliant utility asset map available on the market which transposes all utility asset information onto an OS MasterMap®.
The Premier Asset Layered Map (PALM 128) is an intuitive multi-layered interactive map which has the ability to toggle between single or multiple utility views at the touch of a button. By selecting and deselecting utilities, you can easily build a detailed picture of utility information on your project.
Why Do I Need A Palm?
As a specialist utility consultancy we understand the importance of reliable, quality information at your fingertips in order to make decisions on the viability of projects or comply with H&S legislation.
The layered map is available in multiple formats including an interactive PDF, which can be accessed from handheld devices, meaning that the map can be easily used on-site without the need for an internet connection. This makes utility information available to everyone in an easy to use format that will help reduce damage to utility assets or worse still cable strikes that could lead to H&S investigations.
The layered map is available in multiple formats including an interactive PDF, which can be accessed from handheld devices, meaning that the map can be easily used on-site without the need for an internet connection. This makes utility information available to everyone in an easy to use format that will help reduce cable strikes or damage to other utility assets.
Who Needs A Palm?
- Developers, Local and Housing Authorities
- Highways, Transport, Planners and Lawyers
- Architects, Engineers and MEP Consultants
- Demolition, Civil, Construction and Utility contractors
- Surveyors, Borehole specialists and CDM practitioners
- Individuals looking to carry out works around utilities
- Anyone involved in the planning, design, construction and safety industry who comes into contact with utility assets.
Why Choose Us?
- Cost effective way of compiling and distributing quality utility information
- Easy to use online ordering system
- Discounts for multiple orders
- Professional Indemnity cover to £2m
- All work carried out by UK based professionals
Premier Energy is an Ordnance Survey Licensed Partner and can supply you with OS MasterMap®, the most comprehensive mapping dataset available from the OS.
Please click here to download our OS MasterMap product card.
*PAS 128:2014 “Specification for underground utility detection, verification and location”
** Price excludes VAT & OS MasterMap. Prices vary depending on size and location.
*** Size restrictions apply