Utility Record Search Scope of Service
- To obtain utility record plans of the existing infrastructure at the proposed search area (C2 under NRSWA, Quality Level D (QL-D) under BSI’s PAS 128:2014 Specification for Underground Utility Detection, Verification and Location).
- Collating utility responses in relation to existing plant and issuing as a single package in pdf format via email/file transfer.
- The report will be issued at the timescale selected on the PES website or agreed on our fee proposal (after 24hrs or 5/10/20 working days).
- Outstanding utility responses will be provided in subsequent issues of the report until all are received. Generally 24hr reports will be reissued at day 5; 10 and 20, 5 day reports will be issued at day 10 and 20 and finally 10 day reports will be reissued at day 20.
- Additional CD copy available on request. Hard copy reports attract an additional charge.
- See separate scope for the Standard Utility Record Contact Schedule.
The provision of utility record plans is based on information provided by the client and information provided by the utility and service organisations about their plant and network. The pack will be based on desk research only.
The quality and accuracy of information provided by utilities about their existing plant is indicative and no warranty is made as to its accuracy. Therefore, any utility record plan and/or marked up drawings provided by each utility must only be used as a guide and the actual location of plant should be verified by CAT Scan or trial holes before construction works commence.
Premier Energy Services Ltd will take all reasonable steps to obtain the most robust information but shall accept no liability for the accuracy of such information or report and in addition to any limitation of liability under its standard terms and conditions, shall not be liable for any action taken in reliance on the information or any report.
Actual disbursements levied by Utility Companies (estimated or optional) will be invoiced by Premier Energy Services Ltd.
The services are provided subject to these Supplementary Terms and our Standard Terms and Conditions.