The Premier is the PAS 128* Quality Level D (QL-D) and HSG47 compliant utility searches product providing existing utilities’ maps in and around your enquiry area.
We make enquiries to over 40 utility companies to obtain their utility asset maps and issue to you in PDF report format via email or file transfer.
Why Do I Need The Premier Utility Search Report?
The Premier is the search level required for PAS 128* QL-D and HSG47 compliance. This is the first stage in a four part process for full utility discovery enabling you and your contractors to plan, design and work safely.
#SearchFirstDigLater® greatly reduces the chance of dangerous and expensive cable strikes or damage to other utility assets. We classify the search responses received in terms of their proximity to the enquiry area using a red, amber and green system (RAG rating) enabling the reader to quickly pinpoint utilities of concern.
Who Needs This Report?
- Developers, Local Government and Housing Associations
- Highways, Transport, MEP Consultants and Engineers
- Demolition, Civil, Construction, Utility contractors
- Architects, Planners, Lawyers and CDM practitioners
- Surveyors and Borehole specialists
- Individuals looking to carry out works around utilities
- Anyone else involved in the planning, design, construction and safety industries who comes into contact with utility assets or is responsible for others doing so
Why Choose Us?
- The original specialist in utilities with 20+ years unrivalled experience
- Wide variety of turnaround times based on client needs
- Easy to use online ordering system
- Discounts for multiple orders
- We cover all IGTs and IDNOs using our intelligent search process
- Each map with assets in the vicinity of the search area is highlighted for quality assurance and easy search area identification
*PAS 128:2014 “Specification for underground utility detection, verification and location”
** Price excludes VAT & cost of disbursements