We have created a list of reasons why using Premier Energy for your utility searches will benefit your company and be more time and cost effective than the ‘do it yourself’ method.
Benefits of our searches:
- Save time and money, do you really know how much it costs you to process applications, chase responses, process charges, collate responses and package up into a useful report?
- Just pay one fee (plus disbursements) for Premier Energy to do the work on your behalf
- We handle all correspondence from utility suppliers so you’re not bombarded with emails
- We collate responses from utilities into a PDF report with a RAG rating so it is easier to pinpoint utilities of concern
- If ordering our Premier or Premier Plus:
- We are PAS 128 QL:D and HSG47 compliant
- Our operatives are ProQual Level 3 Certificate in Utility Mapping and Surveying (QCF) trained
- We enquire to over 40 utility companies including IDNOs and IGTs
- Easy to order online with a friendly team on the end of the phone to answer any queries you may have or any clarity you feel you need on what we do
- We have a unique disbursement calculator built into our database and only charge the fees levied in your search area. The price you see on the website is the price you will pay
- Adds value by drawing the site boundary line on the plans we receive from utility companies making it easier to find your site quickly
- Our Quality Assurance process ensures you have the right plan for your search area. No wasted time going back to search providers asking for correct plans or missing details
- We have been trading for over 23 years in utility information and consultancy so have the experience to meet all your needs
Limitations of the DIY (do it yourself) method:
- You will have to go to each utility and request the plans
- You will have to pay for plans for each utility separate
- You may not have an up to date list of companies due to name changes, mergers and sale of utility companies
- You may miss some utilities as you’re not sure which ones are in your site area
- You will have to attempt to read and understand the plans yourself
- You may not necessarily follow relevant compliance – PAS 128 QL:D and HSG47
Therefore, whether you’re a developer, consultant, contractor or other construction professional or an individual looking to carry out work around utilities, all the outlined reasons demonstrate why Premier Energy Utility Searches will be beneficial for you.
If you do have any questions when it comes to why you should be using Premier Energy for your utility searches, please contact us using the contact form on the website or call us on 01403 740240 and ask to speak to a member of the Utility Search team.